Having cared for elderly people since 1984 in our Nursing Home we have come to realise that the choice to remain at home must be an option.
Provincial Care strives to maintain the excellent reputation of Corriewood by extending first class care into the community.
If you are interested in receiving more information please phone 028 9081 2288 during office hours or email:firstname.lastname@example.org
Calls to PCSA are recorded for training and monitoring purposes.
We aim to provide a reliable, caring & supportive service at competitive rates.
- first class care while respecting the client’s independence and privacy
- carefully selected care workers to ensure that appropriate attention is given
- assured flexibility of services as the care requirements change
- regular review of service provision
- regular opportunity for client feedback
- liaison, if required, with other health care professionals including GPs, Social Workers, Community Nurses & Day Hospitals etc
PROVINCIAL CARE HOLDS A PREFERRED PROVIDER STATUS IN ANY HSST AREA WHERE THEY PROVIDE A SERVICE AND WORKS TO THE UNITED KINGDOM HOME CARE ASSOCIATION CODE OF PRACTICE, ENSURING THE VERY HIGHEST QUALITY OF CARE.